Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014 is here

I'm not recapping the last year and writing lengthy New Years resolutions. I may put some thoughts on the vast amount of change I want to ensue, but for now I want to pick up where I left off with no apologies for the time frame. Happy New Year!

I do love a fresh start and want to share this article that I read recently that fits perfectly into what I want right now. Forget Setting Goals. Focus on This Instead.

With that said. My theme for 2014 is (drum roll please) .........

JOY IN THE JOURNEY 

Perhaps more on that later. For now, it's to bed for me. I had a sweet nap on the coach alongside some cuddle bugs, got that second wind, and now need to finish a good night's rest. Note to self: Choose a cheerful attitude today depsite lack of sleep or anything else that is irritating me.

SS

PS If you want to catch up on what's been on my mind in the past here's my other blog. I debate combing all of my thoughts in one place, but I think I need to un-apologetically because it's who I am. I know people that don't agree with the alternative things I LOVE to learn about and believe in and that's ok. A Mama's Mind.

PPS I'm coming out here... I haven't shampooed my hair in two weeks. The shortest hair I've ever had, by the way. I got it cut on 12/13 and I LOOOVE it. More feelings on that later. Wow, I have a lot to say. I think 12/15 was the last day of commercial shampoo my friends. I HAVE cleaned my hair with a few different concoctions, but I will have to save details for another post. Yes, my hair is heavier and a wee bit greasier, but there is a PHASE where your scalp freaks out and secretes extra oils to compensate for the usual stripping that shampoo does. Then it relaxes, evens out and *hopefully* I get the best hair of my life. I'll post some articles later so I don't have to summarize it all here. I'm mostly doing it to have awesome hair and to avoid the chemicals that are in most shampoos. I'm too cheap to buy the fancy stuff and I admit I like making my own concoctions and being independent like that. Until then, my hair isn't as frizzy (duh), actually has body and some waviness, oh my.


No comments:

Post a Comment