Pages

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Food 1/4/14

Okay, so I started listing our food the other day on a different page and it looks like I can't put separate posts on there? I'll figure this out :-P I promptly stopped once 'dinner' hit and we were eating sugary cereal & treats. No planning = no good :-P

So I promise to list the good days just because I like to see it in writing and you can imagine the others :-P

PS Happiest Anniversary to Rob! 11 crazy awesome years :-)

Breakfast

Kids and Mama: 1 cupish of quick oatmeal (not as good as the real stuff... ours got ruined) with a swirl of honey, dash of cinnamon, and 1 tbsp dark brown sugar for all but Megan. She got 1/2 I think.

Oatmeal = 150 1 tbsp brown sugar = 45 swirl of honey =5 Total: 200 calories

Smoothies for kids. 1 cup for 3 eldest. 3/4 for 2 wee ones.

2.5? cups spinach
1 cup coconut milk
1 orange
1 cup grapes
slice of beet
2 cups frozen mango
1 tbsp. agave

Mom and Pop Smoothie. Split this in half...

 water
3 cups spinach = 21 calories
1 orange =59
1 cup grapes = 110
2 frozen bananas = 210
1 cup frozen mango = 90
(Thicker) slice of beet = 5
1 tbsp. agave = 60 calories

Total: 555/2 = 275 and 280 (I had a tiny bit more ;-)

Shannon's Breakfast/snack
(Still sipping on smoothie at 11am)
Total: 480 calories


No comments:

Post a Comment